Friday, August 1, 2008

More about me

I have a tuition agency to look for smart kid. So if you think you are a smart kid then email me and join us as a tutor if you are not a smart kid, we have smart kid to transform you to become one.Anyway even you are not keen on tuition but want to be a smart kid, do drop by to my blog and have a look at some interesting experiment and propose them to your teacher and make them think that you are so smart to come out with these interesting experiment which can fascinate your classmate.

I work as a lab technician in a high school located at the west of Singapore. I have encounter lots of interesting experiment either from internet, propose from teacher or from books. I great thing about my job is that I can have the access to all those chemical which cannot be bought on the shelf (as chemical are hazardous, only with license or for academic purpose then is allowed to buy).The reason I post it on my blog is to allow more people to be more interested in science and it is such a waste for not sharing my smart brain with others to make them smart.

It also allow me to have a chance to interact with people with interesting experiment too. So that I can propose them to my science head and they may think I am real too smart.Hahaha. So don be stingy if you come across any interesting experiment share it in my blog with other and let us become SMARTER kids.Oops forgot that it has been years that I am not a kid anymore. Hee hee sorry still so thick skin to called myself a "kid".

No comments: