Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Cat give birth in my lab

Hey you know what! This time I am not sharing any experiment. By want to share this amazing thing that happen in my lab. Initially I found strange when my milk powder which is left on the table (tied in a plastic bag) was tear open with some unknown force. Initially I thought got ghost especially now is the 7th month. By then a few day later which is today, I heard a cat sound and look at a corner where I keep my reagent bottle. To my surprise I saw 4 kittens there. The picture above is where I found the kitten. I put a cloth over them as I see they are shivering. I did saw the mother cat but when I move toward them the mother cat jump out of the window. (Don worry my lab is at level 1 so I am not forcing the mother cat to commit suicide.

Then I put the kitten properly in a basket with newspaper and the kitten just sleep there. I really don know what to do with them now. Hopefully their mother will come back and feed them if not they will strave to death as I am not sure cow milk is suitable for them or not cos they are too young to eat anything. I scare if I give them the wrong food I may end up poisoning them.

No comments: