Thursday, December 5, 2013

My own video production on lab safety

Hi all, it has been quite some time that I did not write my blog. Partly is I am too busy & also I have nothing interesting to share.

As I have to do lab safety briefing for students at the start of the year. Using power slides to show all the lab safety rules will bored the students in this era where everything is shown with pictures & videos.

So I have decided to make a video from the 30 lab safety rules together with my school Media Studies student. I am quite impress with the students that are in the video. They can act and even do filming themselves. All the shots were created by the students themselves. I only told them what I want to show, then they know which angle or position they need to stand or film in order to get a good shot.

So instead of keeping such a good educational video only to ourselves. I would like to share this information to everyone and educate them on the importance of lab safety.

Here the link to the video. Hope you will like it.

No comments: